Extension of posting period - Teleworking client services agent outside major centers (80 km) - Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) (Amended)
This notice of job opportunity is closed and you can no longer submit an application.
About the job
Teleworking positions available outside major centres in Quebec
Modification : If you live more than 80 kilometers from a CRA office in the province of Quebec*, employment opportunities are knocking at your door! We are looking for motivated candidates to fill client service positions for a possibility of two years. These teleworking opportunities allow you to access very interesting positions!
*To see a complete list of CRA offices, you can visit Office locations - Canada.ca. To find out if you live more than 80km from a CRA office in the Quebec province, please consult the link provided above, find the office closest to your home and then calculate the distance between your home and the office (Google Maps).
Note : You will be asked to fill a questionnaire., if you live more than 80 kilometres from a CRA office in the Province of Quebec, please answer “yes” to the first question on the prerequisite questionnaire, even though it states 120 km
If you are in one of the following situations: live within 80 kilometers of a CRA office in the province of Quebec OR elsewhere in Canada OR you are a Canadian citizen living abroad, we invite you to apply to this job posting for similar positions: Client service officer – Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
This process is designed to fill a variety of jobs:
- Client Services (SP-03 / SP-04) ;
- Full-time and/or part-time
- with a 24 months term.
Please note that the salary scale will vary depending on the group and level of the position to be filled. Information on pay rates can be found here.
This staffing process may be used to staff similar positions.
Why work at the CRA?
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer some of the most sought-after benefits:
- Flexible hours and holidays adapted for work / life balance.
- Beneficial pension plan, employee assistance program (EAP) and more.
- Health care plan that covers several life events: medical expenses, prescription drugs, vision care, dental care, out-of-province medical expenses and hospitalizations, etc.
- Work environment that supports a diverse workforce
- Necessary computer work equipment provided.
The CRA: an employer of choice!
For the past 5 years, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has been one of the 100 best employers in Canada. The Agency's diverse and inclusive work environment fosters innovation and drives us to deliver world-class tax administration and benefits.
Our National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy aims to close the gaps for the four designated groups:
- people with disabilities
- visible minorities
Where there is a gap in any of these groups at the time of appointment, the EME criteria may be used.
This job is for you if you:
- want a stimulating career in the federal public service;
- live in the province of Quebec at a distance of more than 80 km from one of the CRA offices within the province of Quebec, which is the one closest to your principal residence;
- have a minimum of secondary school diploma or other certification approved by the CRA;
- communicate easily, both orally and in writing;
- have a high speed internet connection;
- like teamwork;
- promote client services;
- have a sense of organization and priorities.
Do not wait any longer and click on the Apply Online button to be part of a dynamic team.
If you require assistance in creating your candidate profile, you can visit the help page or contact us at Processusvirtuel_Virtualprocess@cra-arc.gc.ca email so that a member of our team can accompany you.
To view our bilingual information session recording, please select the following MS Teams link : Information session recording.
You will need to pass the pre-screening questionnaire: When you apply, you will be asked to complete a pre-screening questionnaire. To help you answer the questions in the questionnaire, you are invited to consult the following link: Canada Revenue Agency - Canada.ca.
What is the next step?
- If your application is selected, you will be invited to do an assessment in the form of a virtual interview in order to evaluate these qualifications:
- Oral communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Second language evaluation
- Make sure that your contact information provided in your candidate profile is correct to receive any communication related to this process.
If you need accommodation at any point in this process, please let us know by email. Your request will be treated confidentially.
Asset experience requirements will be assessed by questionnaire and may be used to determine eligibility for SP-03 and/or SP-04 opportunities.
Conditions of employment
Reliability and Safety: Reliability Status
Vaccination :The obligation to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. A vaccination certificate will be required upon hiring. People who cannot be vaccinated for prohibited grounds of discrimination under the Canadian Human Rights Act, such as a medical contraindication, may request accommodation.
For teleworking: Have access to the necessary tools to do virtual work.
Want to know more?
The CRA is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. To find out more, consult Employment equity, diversity and inclusion at the CRA. We encourage you to complete the Employment Equity (EE) Staffing questionnaire as part of your application if you wish to be considered for staffing actions using the EE staffing requirement in this process. Your questionnaire response will be retained on file for the duration of the staffing process. If you do not complete the questionnaire, you will not be considered for any staffing actions using the EE staffing requirement in this process. If you decide to modify your response or fill out this questionnaire at a later date, please notify the contact listed at the bottom of this notice of job opportunity.
CRA employees support the economic and social well-being of Canadians, and build public trust. We have high expectations, and our employees are held to the standards of conduct outlined in our Code of integrity and professional conduct and Directive on conflict of interest, gifts and hospitality, and post-employment.
Return to: Search jobs
- Screen ID:
- 2023-03-10 12:05:44